Bring your teams a work-from-anywhere infrastructure with Forsyte I.T. Solutions to maintain productivity, adhere to compliance regulations, and keep your people, data, and infrastructure secure.
Experience Windows Virtual Desktop:
- Simplify the deployment and experience of desktop and app virtualization on Azure
- Virtualize both desktops and apps, then assign and connect users to them
- Virtualize O365 ProPlus and deliver it to your users in an optimized environment
- Reduce your CAPEX costs by lessening the impact of hardware product life cycles
- Lower costs by pooling multi-session resources
Reduce the number of virtual machines in your environment
- Bring your existing Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and Windows Server desktops and apps to any computer with ease
- Publish as many host pools as you need to accommodate your diverse workloads
- Provide a unified and simplified management experience for your admins
Experience OneDrive & Microsoft Teams:
- Easily collaborate: Multiple users can simultaneously edit Office files stored in OneDrive, with Office 2016 on the desktop or Office Online on a browser.
- Search and Track: O365 supports threaded comments from within your Office files and the note-taking app, OneNote is an integrated part of Office 365.
- Securely collaborate: Microsoft Teams is built on Office 365 groups, Microsoft Graph, and has the same security, compliance, and manageability as the rest of Office 365. Teams leverages identities stored in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Open, Store and Work Together: No additional software or authentication needed to open, store, and share Office files with Office online, the Office desktop apps, and Office mobile apps.
Experience Azure Security:
- Deploy advanced solutions tailored to your environment for added layers of protection
- Advanced AI and security analytics to detect, hunt, prevent, and respond to threats across your enterprise
- Collect data at cloud scale across all users, devices, applications, and infrastructure, both on-premises and in multiple clouds.
- Detect previously undetected threats, and minimize false positives using Microsoft’s analytics and unparalleled threat intelligence.
- Investigate threats with artificial intelligence, and hunt for suspicious activities at scale, tapping into years of cyber security work at Microsoft.
- Respond to incidents rapidly with built-in orchestration and automation of common tasks
- Enriches your investigation and detection with AI, and provides Microsoft’s threat intelligence stream and enables you to bring your own threat intelligence
We are a go-to Microsoft Gold Partner specialized in creating seamless and secure remote work environments. We’ve successfully migrated tons of organizations across B2B, B2C, Higher Ed, K12, Healthcare, and Government industries.
Absolutely. We have specific Quick Start offers to get you up and running quickly.
Choose from the following Quick Starts or contact us for a customized integration to get started right away:
- Windows Virtual Desktop – Quick Start
- OneDrive & Microsoft Teams – Quick Start
- Contact Us – Customized Quick Start
The partner you choose for your setup and migration to a remote workplace is critical. Read our numerous success stories and proven methodologies to get the job done right the first time, in a timeline that is both quick and comprehensive.
Yes, and we can set them up with you for rapid access.
Resources for Education partners
In the wake of the impact on schools, for education customers, Microsoft has extended the following three new offers:
- Office 365 A1 – Free versions to all educational institutions: This version provides unlimited chat, built-in group and one-on-one audio or video calling, 10 GB of team file storage, and 2 GB of personal file storage per user. You also get real-time collaboration with the Office apps for web, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. No restrictions for # of users.
- Microsoft Teams for Free (Individuals and IT roll-out – in Office 365 A1 above): This version provides unlimited chat, built-in group and one-on-one audio or video calling, 10 GB of team file storage, and 2 GB of personal file storage per user.
- Minecraft: Education Edition: We’ve extended access to Minecraft: Education Edition to all free and paid O365 Education accounts through the end of June 2020 and published a M:EE remote learning toolkit with links to >100 Minecraft lessons and STEM curriculum.
Yes. Here are just some of the resources available to you at no additional cost.
- Microsoft Learn is a free, online training platform that provides interactive learning for Microsoft products. Our goal is to help you become proficient on our technologies with fun, guided, hands-on, interactive content that’s specific to your role and goals.
- Regionally delivered webinars for partners and customers that are designed to boost the teams’ knowledge of deep technical scenarios across all Microsoft cloud solutions.
- Free Offer for 90-day employee training and learning tools to create awareness and excitement around technology change.
Definitely. We are supporting organizations in this time of need with free trial offers to both CloudConnect and PIM Extender. Click below to read more about the solutions and get your free trial now.
- PIM Extender: Identity Governance that works for you: Lets you easily extend your just-in-time administration from cloud to on-premise and see everything in a single pane.
- CloudConnect: Collaborate across tenants: Gives you accelerated access to cross-platform address book synchronization and Azure guest account management to easily manage users in one interface.
These are incredible solutions to reduce the tasks and overwhelm your IT staff may feel with massive infrastructure monitoring.