In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Forsyte I.T. Solutions is doing what we can to support our customers and community, offering services and tools for organizations already feeling the impact from the pandemic. Forsyte specializes in bringing organizations online to a remote workplace infrastructure using innovative and proven deployment strategies. Need help or feeling overwhelmed? Call us for a free consultation.
List of free, funded, and supported services you have access to now:
(We will continue to update this list to include new solutions available to you.)
Microsoft – Free Trials
- Commercial: Free E1 trial for 6 months (includes Microsoft Teams): FREE TRIAL
- EDU: Free A1 trial for 6 months (includes Microsoft Teams) – FREE TRIAL
Brainstorm – Free Services
- A free 90–day trial:A tenant will be provisioned for each customer consisting of a free 90-day Forsyte will configure Just In Time (JIT) provisioning to the service ensuring access for all users. https://forsyteit.com/contact
Forsyte I.T. Solutions – Free Trials
- PIM Extender: Identity Governance that works for you: Lets you easily extend your just-in-time administration from cloud to on-premise and see everything in a single pane.
- CloudConnect: Collaborate across tenants: Gives you accelerated access to cross-platform address book synch and Azure guest account management to easily manage users in one interface.
- Microsoft Learn is a free, online training platform that provides interactive learning for Microsoft products. Our goal is to help you become proficient on our technologies with fun, guided, hands-on, interactive content that’s specific to your role and goals.
- Regionally delivered webinars for partners and customers that are designed to boost the teams’ knowledge of deep technical scenarios across all Microsoft cloud solutions.
- Free Offer for 90-day employee training and learning tools to create awareness and excitement around technology change.
Watch the following webcasts for special tips and best practices. To see all the webinars, click here.
- Special: Online classes & lectures with all your students: Explore how you can create a persistent online classroom with meetings for up to 250 participants. This webinar is designed to help first time users of Teams get started and host classes and lectures with online meetings.
- Special: Online meetings with student groups or anyone via their email: Discover how you can keep students engaged with online meetings for small groups. This webinar is for educators who need to create ad-hoc meetings with selected groups of students and will cover virtual office hours, tutoring sessions, and other group meetings.
- Special: IT Admins – Online education and business continuity: Learn how to deploy and manage Teams for students, faculty, and staff. This webinar is designed to assist IT Administrators in setting up Teams for online meetings, collaboration, and more.
Additional resources you may find helpful:
- Teams in 30 Days Online Workshops
- Tips: How Schools Can Ramp Up Remote Work
- Online Teams Trainings for End Users
- Brainstorm’s Quickhelp Platform for End Users
- Remote Work Tips
- Supporting remote workers with Teams
- COVID-19 Bing Map
- Microsoft’s Commitment to Customers in Response to COVID-19
- LinkedIn’s COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- LinkedIn’s Professional Development: Remote Working – Learning Path (Helpful!)
- Time Management Tips
- Productivity Tips
- Video Conference Calls
- Managing Stress to Thrive
- Development of Personal Development, including Resourcefulness and Resilience
- Managing Virtual Teams, Projects and Meetings
Depend on Us
We empower organizations to work remotely and collaborate with others in an environment that is easy to use and backed by a file storage and sharing architecture that will carry them into the future. If you’re considering your next move, call the experts at Forsyte to understand your options and securely take your people and data online.
Connect with us on social to see recent news and industry updates.