Microsoft Office 365 for professionals and small businesses is a subscription service, offered by Forsyte, that combines the familiar Microsoft Office 365 applications with a set of web-enabled tools that are easy to learn and use, that work with your existing hardware, and that come backed by the robust security, reliability, and control you need to run your business.
Email & Calendar
Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices — while it helps to protect against email malware. Exchange Online is built on the Exchange 2013 platform.
Lower Your Costs
With Office 365, you can reduce your cost structure, while increasing your employee productivity. By moving to the cloud, you can grow your business, while reducing infrastructure, licensing, and support costs.
- No need for new servers or other hardware to update systems and add users.
- Upgrades happen automatically so your IT management costs go down.
- Get a standardized set of tools that can be used on virtually any device, so you don’t need to remember multiple log-ins or learn multiple applications for each device.
- All the applications are built on the familiar Microsoft Office platform, with a familiar Microsoft Office User Interface, allowing your end users easy adoption and your IT staff easier maintenance.
- Scale up as your business grows with a simple phone call.
- Get predictable monthly costs by standardizing your company tool sets.
- Save on travel costs by hosting online meetings and HD video conferences.
- Save on licensing costs. With Office 365 you have the flexibility to purchase only the licenses required for each individual employee.
- Get a financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement.
- Public folders included with any Office 365 package that includes Exchange.
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus includes the following familiar Microsoft productivity tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, Outlook, and Lync.
Mac users get Office for Mac, which includes Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Office on Demand
Office on Demand is a feature that provides online access to full rich Office desktop applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, when you’re using a PC that doesn’t have the latest version of Office installed locally. Office on Demand is available to anyone who has an Office 365 subscription that includes the Office application suite. Office on Demand is a helpful option if you want to use your Office applications on an additional device or on a device that you don’t own, such as when you’re logged in as a guest using someone else’s computer.
When you use Office on Demand, the applications are streamed to the PC you’re using as you need them. Office on Demand doesn’t get installed. There’s no offline access to Office on Demand and there won’t be any shortcuts or typical signs of installation left on the computer.
Office on Demand is available for the following Office desktop applications:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access
- Project (if you have a Project Pro for Office 365 subscription license)
- Visio (if you have a Visio Pro for Office 365 subscription license)
Office Web Apps are convenient online companions to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote that offer you an easy way to access, view, and edit documents directly in your web browser.
View, share, and edit your Microsoft Office documents on your PC, Mac, laptop, tablet, or smartphone* with Microsoft Office Web Apps. Access your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents online and make basic edits on the go. Share your documents with others, and make simultaneous edits to Excel and OneNote files in real time. And because Office Web Apps work with the Office applications you already know, your documents always look the way you want – from your PC to the web, and back again.
View, edit, and share and even co-author content created in the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote desktop applications online, from almost any device with an Internet connection.
Provide a common set of online viewing and editing tools to people who are using different platforms and different versions of Microsoft Office, including those who do not have Microsoft Office on their computers.
Work within the familiar Microsoft Office environment.
Simultaneously edit shared Excel spreadsheets and OneNote Shared Notebooks with co-authoring support in the Office Web Apps. See the areas colleagues are editing in real-time.
Office on demand gives you access to your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access from any compatible PC without installing them.
- Document Sharing & Collaboration
- IM & Online Meeting
- The Office 365 Trust Center
Document Sharing & Collaboration
Office 365 enables you to access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars, and tasks in a single location and from a shared computer or smartphone.
Single repository for key documents * Intranets/Extranets * Work on documents simultaneously with version control
Our familiar Microsoft SharePoint Server technology delivered as an online service makes the power of the cloud work for your organization. SharePoint Online lets you create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, and customers.
- Manage and share important documents with colleagues.
- Share personal insights and status updates with colleagues.
- Keep teams in sync and manage important projects.
- Find important documents and people easily.
- Stay up to date with company information and news.
- Create Microsoft Office documents and save them directly to SharePoint Online.
- Protect sensitive content with document-level permissions.
- Access important documents offline by using SharePoint Workspace.
- Control service provisioning, monitoring, and reporting to simplify management through a single console.
- View and share Office documents from any browser.
- OneDrive included.
*Access from mobile devices requires Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
IM & Online Meeting
Skype For Business
Microsoft Skype for Business helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Skype video calls, or online meetings from within the Office applications you already use every day.
Online Meetings with Shared Desktops * HD Video Conferencing * Instant Messaging * Presence
Next-generation cloud communications services that connect people in new ways, from virtually anywhere*. Skype for Business transforms interactions with colleagues, customers, and partners from today’s hit-or-miss communication to a more collaborative, engaging, and effective experience. It also helps IT administrators stay in control of end-user permissions and policies while reducing infrastructure costs.
- Connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls and online meetings.
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings that include audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks.
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings through a native or web-based client.
- View presence status and click to communicate from within Microsoft Outlook, Office SharePoint, and other Office applications.
- Communicate with external organizations running Skype/Lync using IM, audio and video through Skype federation.
- Connect with Windows Live Messenger contacts using IM, audio and video calls directly from Skype*.
- Reply to an email with an instant message or an audio call for quicker and more effective resolution of issues.
* Access from mobile devices requires Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
Now our employees can Access the services they need to do their Jobs without the extra manual step to connect through the VPN. They can use any wireless connection, go straight into the cloud, and be immediately productive on a secure connection.