Migrate to boost your collaboration with Forsyte and Microsoft Teams
Engage our experts to get the most from your Office 365 teamwork hub.
Open the door to a more intelligent workplace with Microsoft Teams.
Unleash the power of your organization and collaborate in real time to chat, meet, present, and call in the Office 365 teamwork hub.
Migrate to Microsoft Teams from other platforms, such as Slack, Box, Zoom or GSuite, and transform the way your people work together to produce more.
There’s a lot to consider when making the shift to a work from home business model. One of the largest considerations is how work will continue to be done in a secure environment that allows for easy collaboration among your team. Forsyte is the expert on identity and most people don’t understand what an important role this aspect plays when setting up a collaboration platform. Are you compliant with industry standards? Set up a Quick Start with us and find out. (See: Best Practices below)
Remote Quick Start Offers
Get up and running quickly:
Tips, Best Practices, and Technology Resources
To ensure a quick and successful Teams deployment, there are a few questions that need to be answered regarding Teams Governance:
- What Teams roles are needed?
- What is the Teams naming conventions?
- Is Azure AD installed/enabled?
- Who can create a Teams channel?
- What is the Teams channel expiration policy?
- What is the Teams channel data retention strategy?
- Should external collaboration be allowed?
- How will data be protected?
- What communications features should be provided?
- Set employee expectations around work times and productivity
- Ensure employees have their necessary workspace devices setup at home
- Check employee wi-fi strength and room peripherals
- Cloud-based infrastructure to work and maintain productivity at home
- Collaboration solution to engage in calls, meetings, presentations, screen shares, and general employee-team communication
- Security solutions that protect the work from home employee from cyberattacks
- Identity and access management platform with easy access and monitoring
Use available solutions to create a team environment at home:
- Teams: jump on a call, instant message a teammate, schedule a meeting, share documents
- OneDrive, SharePoint: store documents and share the links to collaborate in real-time
- Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD): work remotely from any device to access everything you need from anywhere
- Microsoft Authenticator: secure your user logins with this two-factor authentication app
- Azure AD: set up this cloud-based identity and access management service to help employees sign in and access the solutions they need for everyday work
Take the necessary steps to make the transition:
- Plan and schedule a migration to the cloud
- Ensure you have the right solutions enabled in your licensing
- Set up your free trial of Microsoft Teams
- Deploy Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
Learn how Microsoft Teams provides security and privacy controls to safeguard your people and data:
Learn how Teams delivers the security and compliance features needed to stay safe while working remotely:
No matter where you are on your rollout of Teams, we are here to support you. If you are at the beginning stage of Teams adoption, these articles and guides are for you:
Learn from one of the most extensive Microsoft Teams video resources available to you. Search the videos that make Teams deployment and adoption easier for you: