We Only Employ the Best
Cloud Architect | APPLY NOW
We are looking for an Azure and Identity Solutions Architect with a solid understanding of ancillary technologies such as Active Directory. This position will be the lead MIM architect, requiring the creation of design documents, solution and code development and testing. There will also be the opportunity to work on Microsoft cloud technologies such as Azure SSPR, SSO, IaaS and PaaS solutions. This position will be remote while requiring some travel to customer sites. The travel is expected to be below 25%.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Identity Management Solutions.
- 3+ years of experience implementing Forefront / Microsoft Identity Manager (FIM/MIM) with multiple reference implementations.
- 3+ years of coding experience with Visual Studio, C#, and .NET.
- 5+ years of support experience with Windows 2012 and above
- Strong understanding of Active Directory. Responsibilities may include
- Assist in designing and engineering functions for applications relating to Active Directory.
- Implement procedures for integration of new and current applications with Active Directory.
- Conducted research and monitoring functions for changing trends in business and technology fields.
- Prepared technology plans and game plans for selection and development of systems.
- Develop business cases and analytical improvements for technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Suggested improvements for infrastructure components relating to Active Directory to support user lifecycle management.
- Working knowledge of other technology infrastructure components, including but not limited to operating systems MS SCCM/SCOM, TCP/IP, Firewall rules, SSL, system management / monitoring SNMP.
- Advanced Level experience with PowerShell, and/or shell scripting capabilities as well as MS SQL
- Azure Active Directory (AAD), MFA and SSO Apps
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Active Directory synchronization mechanisms (AAD Connect)
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to learn new technologies independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
Additional expertise is a plus
- Office 365
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- SharePoint 2013/2016
- SQL 2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Azure Sentinel
- Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Windows Deployment Server (WDS)
- Multi-factor authentication server
- Application compatibility testing