From the desk of Forsyte CEO, Chuck McBride
Since my last message, I hope that you have been safe and well. In a world of great uncertainty, I hope that you are finding some positives not only in your work life, but also in your personal life.
When we initially created the Quick Start offers last month, we could feel the excitement around the offering. We knew the immediate impact it would have on our customers. as they explored ideas on how to offer remote learning services. Since that time, we have seen our customers shift from exploring to execution. Particularly with our WVD Quick Start that offers security and can scale according to the needs of an organization.
Quick Start Offers
– Click the link above to set up a virtual desktop solution with Windows Virtual Desktop to seamlessly work from anywhere
ONEDRIVE AND MICROSOFT TEAMS
– Click the link above to advance your virtual workspace options with OneDrive and Microsoft Teams for storage, file sharing, and easy collaboration
We understand that necessity is the mother of invention, and we are here to help you navigate your journey. We have the solutions you need and the experts you want to get the job done quickly. Forsyte I.T. Solutions is a trusted advisor and here to help your organization prepare for the coming changes. If you would like to talk with us, please email or call us to discuss: email@example.com or 844-587-4535. We are taking this seriously and know the implications this can have on your organization.
Lean on Forsyte and get the support you need to:
- Migrate existing on-prem virtual desktop deployments to WVD
- Get a lower-cost modern, consistent, and secure Windows 10 user experience
- Extended app support for Windows 7 with free extended security updates
- Institute Teams Governance
- Easily communicate across organizations and tenants
Connect with us on social to see recent news and industry updates.